The Best Mill on the Market Today
Now a fine hand mill that can actually out grind many of the electric mills by 10 to 15% and then out grind ALL hand mills by 100% when it really counts!The Country Living Grain Mill will grind virtually all dry grains and legumes, including wheat, corn, beans, peas, amaranth, etc. It is designed to be quickly and simply motorized.
- Top rating from two consumer magazines.
- V-groove wheel for quick and easy conversion to electric motor.
- Industrial-balanced cast iron flywheel for easy turning and smooth flow of flour.
- Large hopper holds 2 lb. of wheat.
- Easy dial - self locking adjustment.
- Double sealed industrial ball bearings.
- Hand cast solid aluminum body with FDA-approved food grade powder coating finish.
- 30% less torque or energy required to turn than any comparable hand mill on the market.
While there is still power, motorize! The motorization kit includes 1" wooden baseboard, motor with pulley, belt and belt guard, and miscellaneous hardware (washers, screws, allen wrench).
The Corn and Bean Large Auger
Now your Country Living Grain Mill can be even more versatile! Use the large auger to mill soft grains (oats, soft wheat, etc.), legumes, most corn, and coffee. To use, simply replace the standard auger with this larger auger. The included pestle will help you move your product through the hopper and into the auger. The large auger is made of high-grade aircraft aluminum.Aluminum Auger and wood pestle- $29.95
Stainless Steel Auger and wood pestle- $36.95
The Power Bar
Reduce the effort of grinding grain by 40%! This steel extension attaches quickly and easily to the flywheel of your Country Living Grain Mill, creating more torque and making for an easier grind.