Aqua Blox are Department of Homeland Security Approved
CFR # 160.026/66/0
Considering the broad nature, scope, and length of emergencies that could contaminate public drinking water supplies, a "pro-active" emergency water response plan is essential because the availability of potable drinking water is vital for the survival, safety, and welfare of first responders and victims of an emergency event.
* Severe weather…hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, winter storms
* Natural disasters…earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions
* Pandemics…influenza, avian bird flu
* Terrorism…homeland security
* Bio terrorism…anthrax, plaque, Q fever, ricin, tularemia
* Radiation emergencies…dirty bombs, nuclear blasts
* Chemical emergencies…nerve agents, chlorine, toxic alcohols
* Hazardous material transfers
Aqua Blox and Aqua Literz insure the highest quality hydration for emergency events and they eliminate the expense of rotating expired bottled water supplies every 12 months as recommended by the Red Cross and the CDC.